Proenza Schouler for MAC cosmetics

Monday, April 21, 2014
Helloooo ! :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.

It is always refreshing to see when a well-known designer pairs up with a makeup line to do a collaboration, and this one is no exception. It really shows the essence of Proenza Schouler within the line and the makeup itself. The collection launched this past Thursday (April 17th!) and will hit stores this upcoming Thursday April 24th !


Ok, now let's get to the good stuff ! ;)


The collection includes:

- four lipsticks : $22 (each)
-two blushes : $30 (each)
-four nail laquers : $17.50 (each)
-two lip pencils : $21 (each)
-two eye liners :  $21 (each)
-A SE 129 brush : $38.50

What really stood out to me were the lipsticks (of course lol )

Mangrove ( matte)
Pinkfringe (satin)
Primrose (lustre)
Woodrose (lustre)

My favorite has to be Woodrose, I couldn't pass it up ! :) and I'm so excited to get it !

Here's another photo of the other things in the collection.
I'm really loving the nail laquers, but I cannot justify to purchase any more nail polishes...for now. loll

I am such a sucker for cute packaging. <3


Let me know if you bought something from the collection or are looking into it...and what are your favorites??
I'll probably go check it out in person...DUH ! :)

Until next time.

xO,
Estephanie








**I own no rights to these photos**








No comments