A Pop Of Color

Monday, July 28, 2014

I wore this out this past weekend for a day to run some errands and go to the mall with my mom and grandma. She's in town for a couple of weeks so its nice to take her out; she loves it :) LOL. I love outfits like this; in my opinion,  it is the perfect mix of dressy and casual. This military green blouse is so lightweight; it was great, especially with the humidity outside..blah ! Also, these have been my favorite jeans at the moment, they are so comfortable and go with everything! My favorite part is the way my sandals and purse just pulls the whole look together; best color combo ! :)

DETAILS:
Top- Macy's / Jeans - Garage Clothing / Sandals - JcPenney / Purse - JcPenney / Necklace - Somewhere in Washing Heights in NYC LOL !! / Sunglasses - Tory Burch








Happy Monday!
As always, thank you for reading :)

xO,
Estephanie




No comments