Denim on Denim

Monday, July 14, 2014

Hi everyone ! Happy Monday :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend (it was too short if you ask me) ;) loll. Anyways, I love a good denim/chambray shirt; you really can't go wrong with it, especially during summer. Here, I paired it with white denim, skinny red belt, and leopard flats. I love the relaxed feel of this look; not too dressy, but not too casual either.  

Details:
Denim/Chambray Top: Mad Rag stores // White Denim - Jcpenney // Leopard Flats - Kohl's // Bag - Coach (old) // Gold chain bracelet/Necklace - ByBellaCollection // Pink tassel bracelet - Garage Clothing // Watch - Michael Kors // Blue Rose earrings - Forever 21












|| Special Thanks to my chuchi Karel Davila for taking the photos and doing my hair, ily ||


Bye for now ! :)

xO,
Estephanie




No comments