Girl Power.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Hi ! This has been one of my favorite outfits by far! (Well, I always say that LOL) :) But I really do love it, especially the day I shot this, it was super humid outside and I was thankful I was wearing shorts :) Anyways, I love these type of printed tees, I am ALL about female empowerment and girl power ! And that is exactly what this shirt means to me, "Dangerously Beautiful". The company behind it is all about women independence and inspiration for all. Which is why it inspired me to pair it with these tribal print shorts and killer laser-cut heels. They are my new favorite shoes by the way, they are the PERFECT height, and comfortable to walk in :)

DETAILS:

Top: c/o Dangerously Beautiful / Shorts: Jcpenney (diff color but same style !) / Heels: Olsenboye for Jcpenney / Bag - OASAP /Sunglasses - Steve Madden / Photos by : Karel Davila <3









 



Happy Monday :)
Thanks for reading.

xO
Estephanie









No comments