Holiday Gift Guide 2014 + Black Friday

Friday, November 14, 2014

Heeeeey!
The Holidays are just around the corner, so I thought this would be helpful when shopping for your loved ones. I included something for everyone ( I hope LOL!).
Some of these things are pretty cool!

ENJOY! :)







Better Than Sex Mascara Duo / Chanel Coffee Mug




Delirium Trilogy (Amazing series, MY FAV!) / The Maze Runner




Laser Projection Keyboard (how cool is this ?!) / The "Diana" Camera (old school, yet modern)


AND....for all my early avid shoppers...!!!!

I have listed below all the stores that currently have their Black Friday ads 
online for early shopping tips! :) You're Welcome LOL. 





(early-bird specials available now!)

(pre-view)

I WILL BE ADDING MORE AS THEY RELEASE!

Let me know of any deals I can add, or any that are on your 
current list !


HAPPY FRIDAY!









No comments