'Tis the Season... !

Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Hello !! :)
Ok, so I feel like during the Holiday season, it is always a little stressful when shopping for your loved ones, especially when you're trying to shop early like me, haha ! :) So today, I have curated some goodies exclusively from Nordstrom that I know you cannot go wrong in giving. I am a Nordy's girl at heart, so I had to share my top picks with you all. And you can tell which ones I'm REALLY loving by the little hearts ;)
Enjoy !







SHOP MY PICKS ! 
-----------------------------------
 / Nail Polish Duo /Nordys Girl Socks /Kate Spade Bag

Tory Burch Bow Cuff / Long-Sleeved Gold Dress / Decorative throw pillow
Nixon Gold Watch / Initial pendant Necklace / LOUBOUTIN "Bianca" Pump

Did you guys notice?!
Now you could shop Christian Louboutin on Nordstrom ONLINE! :)
How amazing is that?!

Tell me your favorites below!
I know I have my eye on those SJP booties (;


No comments